This Terms of Service is between myAutonomy and the participant/nominated representative in the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
To engage the services of myAutonomy, upon acceptance of the Service Agreement, the participant/nominated representative, will provide their NDIS plan details, and NDIS Number to myAutonomy.
Schedule of Supports:
myAutonomy agrees to provide the participant financial administration. The supports and their prices are set out in the below Schedule of Supports. All prices are GST inclusive (if applicable) and include the cost of providing the supports. Additional expenses (i.e. things that are not included as part of a Participant’s NDIS supports) are the responsibility of the Participant/nominated representative and are not included in the cost of the supports.
Responsibilities of Provider:
- Provide financial administration services
- Reconcile client balances
- Pay supplier invoices on behalf of client
- Process client reimbursement claims
- Track expenditure against client budget
- Provide monthly statements of expenditure and available funding upon request
- Assist with purchases where appropriate
- Provide troubleshooting for issues
- Engage in client liaison – emails, phone calls etc
- Consult the participant/nominated representative on request, regarding decisions about how funds are spent
- Communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner
- Treat the participant/nominated representative with courtesy and respect
- Listen to the participant/nominated representative’s feedback and resolve problems quickly
Responsibilities of Participant/Nominated Representative:
- Take due steps to provide information as requested by myAutonomy in a timely manner
- Treat myAutonomy staff with courtesy and respect
- Discuss any concerns about our service with myAutonomy
- Advise myAutonomy immediately if the participant’s NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan, or the participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.
myAutonomy will claim directly from the NDIA an agreed monthly fee for the provision of support as agreed in Schedule of Supports – Improved Life Choices (Support Category 14), upon acceptance of the Service Agreement.
By nominating myAutonomy to provide plan management services and manage the funding, we will claim from the NDIA portal for funding up to the amounts specified in the support category and budget approved in the participant’s current NDIS plan. After these supports are delivered, the service provider or Participant/nominated representative will claim payment for those supports from myAutonomy by forwarding an invoice to : accounts@myAutonomy.com.au
Participant Budgets to be Managed:
The participant/nominated representative will provide myAutonomy details of their support budgets as per the participant’s current NDIS plan.
If the support categories or budgets change, the participant/nominated representative agrees any changes will be submitted immediately in writing to myAutonomy, signed, and dated by the participant/nominated representative.
Changes to the Plan:
The participant/nominated representative, agrees to immediately notify myAutonomy and provide relevant plan details in writing, if the participant’s NDIS Plan is replaced by a new plan, or the participant ceases to be a participant in the NDIS.
Ending the Service Agreement:
Should either party wish to end the Service Agreement they must give one month’s notice in writing. If either party seriously breaches this Service Agreement the requirement of notice will be waived.
Feedback, Complaints and Disputes:
If the participant/nominated representative wishes to provide feedback, or is not satisfied with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the participant/nominated representative can contact Management on 0419512366 or by email info@myAutonomy.com.au Attn: Management
Goods and Services Tax (GST):
For the purposes of GST legislation, the parties confirm that:
- a supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the participant’s NDIS plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act;
- myAutonomy will pay GST as per specified in National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act).
Contact and Banking Details:
The participant/nominated representative will provide bank details if necessary, to myAutonomy for reimbursement.
The Provider can be contacted on:
Address: PO Box 5 Elwood Vic 3184
myAutonomy information is provided in good faith, to the best of our knowledge and is considered to be correct at the time of communication, however, changes may affect this accuracy therefore myAutonomy gives no assurance as to the accuracy of any information or advice given.
Any advice given by myAutonomy outside of financial administration advice shall be considered general in nature. myAutonomy shall not be liable for any failure of, or delay in the performance of this service agreement for the period that such failure or delay is;
- Beyond the reasonable control of a party,
- Materially affects the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement, and
- Could not reasonably have been for seen or provided against (eg. Government Acts prohibiting or impending any party from performing its respective obligations under the Service Agreement contract) or (eg. prolonged lack of power supply).
Nothing in the myAutonomy Service Agreement negates or diminishes the statutory guarantees regarding the supply of services the participant/nominated representative receive under The Australian Consumer Law (Competition and Consumer Act 2010 – Schedule 2 ).
myAutonomy takes in good faith the information provided by the participant/nominated representative to be true and accurate, and that claims presented by myAutonomy are a true reflection of goods and services provided to the Participant in line with the NDIS guidelines ( National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 ).